A Sinktastic Tale

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bourbon St. Shenanigans

So tonight I headed out with various R.C.er's to Bourbon St. and you wouldn't even believe it! I saw the same exact band that Carla and I saw the night before the marathon. Rooster & Co.- Still kind of cool, but kind of lame. Then after that I lead a pub crawl down Bourbon, but of course it could not top the night of the 'Spinner Watch!' That woman was unstoppable. OK, tomorrow is definitely going to be a challenge, but today the Buckeyes pulled off a ridiculous victory so there was celebration in my forecast. As far as a comparison, Bourbon St. felt about the same, but just less people. Don't fret- the people there were just as corny and just as hopeful to receive those stupid plastic beads. I wish my marathoners were here. Now, those people knew how to get it going!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

we wish we were there w/ you too!!!! spinner baby!!!!!!! way to keep on L-I-V-I-N :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home